My 7 Rule On Reversing Diabetes Naturally: Expectations vs. Reality

My 7 Rule On Reversing Diabetes Naturally: Expectations vs. Reality


(1) Take health into your own hands. All my spare time is spent reading and studying. All of a sudden my life became the most important thing for me, I no longer gave my life to others, I want to rely entirely on my own research to draw conclusions.


(2) It only takes a few weeks. I'm sure just a few weeks of vegetarianism won't hurt me, and it's just a few weeks to try anything. It's easy for me to see the changes that vegetarianism has brought to me. My blood sugar level soured and I got rid of my dependence on insulin.

Reversing Diabetes NaturallyBesides, I feel much better. Unlike being so easily depressed, I feel well rested all night and you're starting to lose weight. It's really important for me to focus on how my body feels. I can't deny that my body is getting better and better.

(3) Research. I chose a few books myself, and others gave me some, which became my main course in vegetable diet. I treat my health like a college course (at least I really care). I realized that I knew very little about my body. So I spent a lot of time studying it and decided to study it to the end.

(4) Talk to someone who is already vegetarian. What usually surprises me is that there are so many people who have been vegetarian for many years that they can naturally talk about vegetarianism. The more people I meet, the more I feel that vegetarianism is easy.

There was a time when I was surprised by the vegetarian approach and thought It was impossible to stick with it, but millions of vegetarians reminded me that it was possible.

(5) Don't let those negative people affect me. A lot of people criticize my new way of life, which usually discourages me. This lifestyle, which is saving my life and freeing me from the fate of amputation, seems like a joke to many people.

I understand that for many people what I do and the way I change my life is a threat to them, but in order to really take control of my health, I have to try to get rid of the negatives from life.

(6) Don't watch TV. We decided not long ago not to watch cable TV. It was one of the best decisions we've ever made. I'm not going to see ads that teach me bad food, and I'm not going to see tv shows that have ads that force people to act negatively.

(7) Pay full attention to yourself. Eating badises is partly due to depression and a failure to pay attention to your underlying feelings. I had to work hard to get out of some emotional troubles and to get out of the way of the reasons that kept me as healthy as possible. I have to pay full attention to myself in order to change.

To: Strict Vegetarian --- A Health Awakening Reversing Diabetes Naturally: Expectations vs. Reality


I never thought I'd eat whole vegetarian. However, I'm now planning to make my chickpea mash sandwich with bean peppers, with small green leafy vegetables, bean sprouts and cucumbers.

A major illness awakened me, but I don't think it's necessary for most people to wake up in this way. Stick to what you do, eat the way you want, and go shopping at the store you like.

Keep track of your life and health. You'll be much stronger than you think you are. Even if someone misunderstands you, makes fun of you, and questions you, you need to know that you have actually planted a seed that can help others open the door to health.

Encourage those who pursue a healthy life, don't lose faith in others, and once they realize that they are strong, no one can predict how our society will change.

To: Non-vegetarian

You can ignore everything I say, or think of me as another fool hippie who lets you give up your favorite food and blindly pursues health. Whatever you do, it won't affect me. My life won't change a little bit.

I just want to persuade you to try a few weeks anyway... Yes, you'll have a strong desire for food and may feel terrible.

But then you'll find a better and healthier life, and you don't have to worry about what you eat, how much you eat, and how it will one day affect you, and your habit of indulging in certain foods is beginning to disappear.

You may even start to realize the moral implications of vegetarianism and understand everything that happens in the food industry.

Be your own doctor. Start doing your own research. Don't take my or others's word for it, take your life into your own hands.

Useful sources:--

Thank you very much for reading my experience, which is a real experience I would like to share with you. Hopefully I can help people who are going through or are going through the same situation as me to open their eyes (and open their hearts) and there is no food for us to suffer from this disease (diabetes).
reversing type 2 diabetes

There is no food that tastes better for us than health.


For me, there's no food to compromise on my ethical standards. The fact that we've found a cure for diabetes, obesity and a lot of other diseases is just not in keeping with the lifestyle we've indulged in, and it's one of the biggest disasters of our lives.

30-day reversal of diabetes! How did they do that?

Vegetarian story of a heavy diabetic, self-healing, starting with vegetarianism

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally

Reversing Type 2 Diabetes with a Diet of 60-80 Alkaline-Forming foods.